2. The Jewish people lose their exclusivity as the chosen children of YHWH.
3. Jewish exile has ended in Israel, the Biblical homeland of the Hebrew people, no matter where they live in the world.
4. YHWH is the Father of Jesus.
5. Jerusalem, the Shining City On The Hill, belongs to All, hence an independent City-State recognized by all nations.
6. Occupied lands in the West Bank shall belong to the Palestinians. Jews living there shall be Palestinian and Israeli citizens.
7. The state of Israel ceases to be Zionist and declares itself a secular parliamentary democracy.
Christian and Islamic Gives
1. Neither Jesus nor Mohammed is the deliverer of the Jews.
2. Jews retain the independence of their faith. The Hebrew people need not convert to either Christianity or Islam.
1. Palestine is fully recognized by the United Nations, including Israel and the United States.
2. Jerusalem recognized by the United Nations as a city-state.
3. Israel becomes a secular parliamentary democracy.
4. Free passage to all Palestinians between West Bank and Gaza.